Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Energy Drink

Everyone loves the smells of the Adam's Products. A lot of people have asked if it's safe to drink the products. I keep having to tell them no. It would be cool to have an Adam's Drink line to go with the detail products! A little something to keep ya going on that latenight detail before the show.

Carbonated/Non-Carbonated?

What's your opinion. I think there's a lot of room to go with this and it'd be a great promo to get the word out about Adam's Products.

Jason (old Adams employee) tried the DS. He said it DOES NOT taste like it smells... lol

Not sure on your idea... It can cost a lot and I imagine liability is high when you are feeding people...

Chris

Edited by Chewy

Wait maybe I just fell off the turnip truck but you're seriously branching out the business to include Adams brand energy drink??

Edit: Apparently I did fall of the turnip truck, because I read your name fast and thought it was "@Adams".

I need sleep. :lolsmack:

Edited by JJ1o87

The only time I've had any energy drink is when it was mixed with Jagermeister :D

I agree. For a change try energy dink with doctors cherry or Three Olives Grape with Monster. They are both pretty good. The only other time I drink energy drinks is on my 12 hour drove from PA to WI two to three times a year.