Customer Service 866.965.0400

good all purpose cleaners other than adam's

Agent 009

Question

i love the adam's apc, but when i wanna wipe down under the hood or something on the undercarriage of a customers car, i don't wanna use all the adam's goodness up on their cars. i wanna save it for my own. :D

so my question: what else is readily available out there that is comparable? i like simple green, but not for everything. i find it leaves a sticky residue sometimes. but i do love that airator they have on there to make it spray foam. :thumbsup:

any thoughts?

3 answers to this question

Being that this is ADAMSforum.com don't expect to see too much in the way of recommendations for competitors products. We don't allow it to be honest, no more than our competitors allow our products to be recommended on their forums.

If you're looking for something else to use, try diluting your APC... at $29.95 a gallon you can dilute it upwards of 2-3x with water and still have a high effective cleaner. At 3x dilution thats 384oz of product or just $0.08 per oz...

Like you mentioned Simple Green will work too and is something you can get anywhere cheaply. Obviously with the residue your experiencing theres a drawback. Pay for what you get, if you want an effective and easy to use cleaner stick to our APC.

yea, that's an idea.

and i understand where you're coming from. please know there was no disrespect intended. i was just curious to see if someone had a similar scenario.

We know... You're relatively new so we give you more leeway... lol

It's all good... :thumbsup:

Chris

Archived