Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams VS The Kitchen

dipolley

Question

As has been said before, when those of us in cold states get the detailing bug, the house starts getting clean. We are out of the ussual household cleaners. So I figured I would clean the kitchen. Out came the detail spray. I cleaned the fridge, and then the toaster. Then I attacked the glass top stove, the coffee maker, the dishwasher, and the sink. The sink and the glass top stove proved a bigger challanger than the DS could handle and just wasn't reaching its "shine potential."

So out to the garage to the APC and an old clay bar. I perfromed the bag test on the glass top and it was like a 20 year-old car that have never been clayed. The sink is white with deep scratches that are stained by coffee and oil. The let the sink soak with some APC and went at it with the claybar and DS on the glass top. After 5 minutes of basically scrubbing the glass it is as smooth as the day it was installed 8 years ago. Granted there are some stains that would probably require the PC to get out but its a stove, is it really worth it? The sink soaked and aI clayed it first. That did a decent job but the APC and a scouring pad is the way to go. The sink is white and the metal is shiney.

Thanks Adam's. From the Black Car to the Black Kitchen Appliances. Well Done.

BTW The fiance did comment when she came down stairs "Why does the kitchen smell like your car?" :rockon:

Pics to come in a moment.

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently got a glass top desk, and had to put Adams on it, cleaned, sealed, cleaned again, and then some BG. I can practically work from the reflection of my display on my desk. :D

Wrap your noodle around this: Every table in my house is glass. I been waiting for the wife to leave for an afternoon, so I can do the exact same! I have some swirls n such to, and being winter, wouldn't hurt to keep the technique up either!

Whatcha think of the glass sealant?

Whatcha think of the glass sealant?

I haven't used it on my car yet, since I am waiting for Aquapel to wear out (which I had purchased before learning about Adam's Glass Sealant). But on my desk it's awesome, any smudges, debris on the desk wipe right off with ease. I am looking forward to getting it on my cars glass.

And using BG on my desk made my home office smell great! I <3 walking in there after a rough day at my workplace.

I haven't used it on my car yet, since I am waiting for Aquapel to wear out (which I had purchased before learning about Adam's Glass Sealant). But on my desk it's awesome, any smudges, debris on the desk wipe right off with ease. I am looking forward to getting it on my cars glass.

And using BG on my desk made my home office smell great! I <3 walking in there after a rough day at my workplace.

That's actually what I meant! I know what it does on the cars n such. I think I am gonna hit my shower door glass also. :glasses:

Archived