Customer Service 866.965.0400

North East guys...Mark your Calendars!!!

So i know a few people are interested and if anyone knows of the syracuse nationals show with the classic cars the weekend in the summer(8000+ cars and 100k+ spectators) then you know this show is going to be worth it. It is the weekend of Memorial Day and I want to try and get a bunch of guys around the Syracuse NY area to come on and get this to be a yearly thing. As of now I am just posting the info and a list of guys who are interested for wanting to go. later on ill update this first post with more info and get stuff rolling!

http://www.rightcoastcars.com/king-of-trucks.php

kot_index_body.jpg

List of guys interested:

1. Fortplainman

yeah should be a good event. eric, bummer your not gona be able to go. i am one of those guys who brings a camera but forget to actually take pictures:lol:

so i posted this up on a few other sites, im sure there will be pictures somewhere haha.

• 4 weeks later...

new update:

i posted up on their facebook page the other day because i was bored and they said we would have to drive in as a group if we are going to park like one. its gona be tough that way to have everyone park together, but once we get stuff organized, we can figure out if we all should meet up somewhere before we drive in so we can park as a group. that or at least be able to contact each other and try to save spaces.

facebook page link:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/e...74943889192816

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you still can, its just gona be 10 bucks more unfortunatly. you better show up, because im bringing a jack and some jackstands i wanna put your wheel/tire setup on my truck to see how it looks haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived