Customer Service 866.965.0400

American Pickers (History)

DieselDude

OH, that's pretty cool!!!!! I used to watch that show all the time until I canceled my cable! LOL

In an unrelated matter....Ty Pennington and his crew are here building a house (extreme makeover: home edition) and it's like 2 blocks from my apartment. Holy moly the crowd is UNBELIEVABLE....I can't wait to see the house though. :)

OH, that's pretty cool!!!!! I used to watch that show all the time until I canceled my cable! LOL

In an unrelated matter....Ty Pennington and his crew are here building a house (extreme makeover: home edition) and it's like 2 blocks from my apartment. Holy moly the crowd is UNBELIEVABLE....I can't wait to see the house though. :)

do you remember the episode where they built a whole new home for the lady that adopted like 4 special needs children? 4 blocks away and my sister has known their daughter from school for years. it really changed their lives.

Love that show as well, one of the only TV programs that I enjoy. In fact, I've got picking addiction problems!

Anyone that like old stuff care to come pick our warehouse, come on over and make some offers! Bikes, old signs, thousands of old car wax containers, etc. . . . . .

:cheers:

Love that show as well, one of the only TV programs that I enjoy. In fact, I've got picking addiction problems!

Anyone that like old stuff care to come pick our warehouse, come on over and make some offers! Bikes, old signs, thousands of old car wax containers, etc. . . . . .

:cheers:

Adam, I'd love to know what kind of old signs you have. I am a little far to come "pick" tho.

Adam, I'd love to know what kind of old signs you have. I am a little far to come "pick" tho.

Mostly old Schwinn signs, as well as old car polish, wax, and car wash signs. Some neons, but mostly just some old porcelain faced signs.

I'm not really as much of a seller as I may lead on to be, just seems we are wading through antiques in the warehouse more often than we should. . . just thinking of selling some old stuff gives me the eebie-jeebies, so I'm just bluffing.

;)

These guys are based out of my town. I actually know Frank. He's in person just like on TV. He was a customer of ours.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

I love American Pickers. The latest one I started to watch is Storage Wars. Between the two shows they find some cool stuff.

I actually went to the American Pickers website to get ideas on values for my dad's old Tonka Trucks. Looks like his trucks are worth $100+.

Archived