Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Customer Service Rocks (In case you didn't already know)

I've bought a lot of Adam's products over the last few months and never had a problem, until recently. Back in November I bought a leather and interior brush. The first time I used it it shed like crazy but I chalked it up to being new, then it happened a second time...and then recently a third time.

I emailed Ashley just to see if this was normal and if I should expect it to stop. In almost no time I got two emails back.

The first email was from Ashley apologizing for the deffective brush and telling me they were shipping out a replacement.

The second e-mail was the tracking number for my new brush,

This was literally a no-questions-asked customer service experience, I don't think I've ever experienced anything quite like it. Big props to Adam's for this.

Now if only it would warm up a bit here in MA so I can bust out more of my Adam's stuff!

By chance did your interior brush for a "Made in China" sticker on it? Back in November/December Adam's got a bad batch of Chinese brushes. Just wondering if it was one of those. It would probably explain the failure.

I don't remember if there was or not, I do remember reading about that a bit though. I never read stickers on things so if there was I prob would have just torn it off and never looked at it.

Even if it wasn't one of the Chinese brushes mistakes happen here and there, it's just awesome that Adam's just takes care of it with absolutely zero effort on the part of the consumer.

• 1 month later...

I'm hoping for the same good experience. I emailed them yesterday because I just got my Interior Kit I purchased during last weeks 15% off sale and it did not come with the Leather & interior Conditioner. I've only ever used the Detail Spray and am looking forward to tying the rest of the products.

I'm hoping for the same good experience. I emailed them yesterday because I just got my Interior Kit I purchased during last weeks 15% off sale and it did not come with the Leather & interior Conditioner. I've only ever used the Detail Spray and am looking forward to tying the rest of the products.

The fastest way to get that resolved is pickup the phone and call :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Ashley is awesome! I noticed that my PC accessory kit didn't contain the backing plate. I emailed her and then I had a sales receipt for a Backing plate. She had it overnighted to me. I should be getting it soon.

Also I was supposed to get single soft towels in my kit and since they were on back order they sent me Double Softs instead! That's AWESOME!:glasses:

That makes me appreciate the products even more. I don't mind paying for good products but when you throw in incredible service too then I am sold!

Exceptional Customer Service!

Ashley helped with a early order that I had a very small issue with. Met Adam and others at Corvettes at Carlisle last summer. Everyone I've dealt with have been very helpful.

If only more companies treated their customers this way. Maybe a dvd on how to treat your customers is needed.

Archived