Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brand New Segate 250GB 2.5" SATA Hard Drive 5400RPM/8MB

Kingsford

Had an angry customer back out on me working on her computer today. So I am stuck with this Hard Drive.

I am asking $45.

Here is my story if you care :lolsmack:

I told the person the part would be here Thursday and it would be ready Friday. The never hard drive came early today so I started working on it. This person was a friend and I knew she'd be excited she'd get her co...mputer back early. I told her I was working on it and it would be ready tomorrow night. But no she insisted on having it tomorrow morning at 9am. I told her that I don't get up until 10 because I go to bed at 2am and work at 12. But oh no she had to have it at 9am. I told her she could get it after she gets off work at 6 but that was too late. So I told her she can just pick it up on Friday like I told her in the first place.....

So long story short she send her mother over to my house to pick up the laptop and her mom goes "I dont want anything new I'll take it somewhere else to get fixed" so I had to take out a $45 hard drive thats on my credit card that I have to fight with Tigerdirect to return now. Keep in mind I was doing all this just for the cost of parts.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I've done that same routine so many times, Jason - I just tell em to go to dell.com now. I'm sick of fixing other people's crap.

When a computer costs $400 new -

I went from building a new gamer-watercooled rig for myself every 3 months to having the same desktop gamer rig since 2008. After 16 years of trying to be ahead of the fastest thing - I gave up lol.

I'll see if I have the play-doh this weekend - that may fit my PS3. The 80 giger gettin' packed with the Rockband DLC.

Ya no kidding. I mean thats why I did it free for good friends.... Best buy will charge you upwards of $300 to put a new hard drive in, reinstall Windows and restore files. You can buy a crappy but brand new Dell or HP for around $400-500 and a decent one for about $700+.

I just bought a HP Envy 17. Pretty nice, not a fan of the knock off Apple touch pad that sucks. I love Apple's Glass track pads but HP didnt do very well making their own.

I might be selling my MacBook Pro 15 (Early 2009) on here pretty soon.... Only have a year left on the warranty and things sell for much more money when they have warranty left.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Bought a Dell Studio 1749 with Touchscreen last Oct. Been nice up til' recently - touch screen ( N-trig or something like that) clicks on itself. Had to disable it cos I'd be typing or trying to read something and the touch screen is doing ghost clicks by itself. That'll p*ss ya off.

I want a Mac based model, either tower or laptop, don't care. Want to run Mac based OS for recording music. I've done the 'hack-intosh' thing - nah.

If you have the money... get a 27" iMac and get a MacBook Pro 15.... You can use the MBP as a daily laptop and the iMac as a daily desktop for the family and when you want to do something complex with music you can use the 27" iMac as a 27" Monitor with the MBP.... It's pretty sweet. Thats what I do at work but with IT stuff. I love doing Remote Access stuff on the 27"... Can look at about 6 other computers at once.

Archived