Customer Service 866.965.0400

:mail:I just got a few items from Adam's including the bucket caddy (built like a tank), the fender brush, blonde boarshair, upholstry brush (softer than soft) and the interior cleaner and leather conditioner ( Hell's Angel cologne). Man that stuff smells goooooooood!

:mad:I keep waiting to discover a product I'm not happy with, and getting the 110% guarantee making some money. I'll go broke buying Adam's products waiting for that day to come.

Did you get a Sidekick yet?

:)

Ya, one of my first purchases and worth every penny! Wish I had the coin to buy all the Metrovac stuff - the vacuum looks awesome! I used the sidekick this winter to blast ice droplets off my car after I washed it in the driveway. I should have had a video of that episode. I love the blaster! With a pool rinse and the blaster, I can dry my entire car with one Adam's waffle weave.:2thumbs:

Usually when I get something new I give it quick try out. Everything but two tings passed my quick test. One was the SSR, but then I gave it a full test and was happy with it. The other is the Metal Polish #1 & #2. So far I have mixed feelings on it. I'm hoping to try it on some big ol' chrome rims that need a good polish. I think my first test was done on something that was great shape to begin with so it didn't impress me. I've seen other people's results and I know it works.

Usually when I get something new I give it quick try out. Everything but two tings passed my quick test. One was the SSR, but then I gave it a full test and was happy with it. The other is the Metal Polish #1 & #2. So far I have mixed feelings on it. I'm hoping to try it on some big ol' chrome rims that need a good polish. I think my first test was done on something that was great shape to begin with so it didn't impress me. I've seen other people's results and I know it works.

Yeah same kinda thing on MP1/2

I used it to polish my rims but it didn't give me that pop the video shows. And I followed all the steps. I think it was just that I had cleaned them really well before I put them away for winter. I mean they look beautiful. When I get to some aluminum or dirty neglected chrome I'm sure I'll be amazed

Mistyped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am VERY DISAPPOINTED

very disappointed that Adam makes soooo many products and NONE of them are bad enough to take advantage of the 110% guarantee...EVERYTHING about this company is amazing...ugh!!! it's annoying

haha, i love Adam's Polishes, and everyone that works there to make my car cleaning easier...keep doing what you guys do and i'll keep spending money :)

• 2 weeks later...
:mail:I just got a few items from Adam's including the bucket caddy (built like a tank), the fender brush, blonde boarshair, upholstry brush (softer than soft) and the interior cleaner and leather conditioner ( Hell's Angel cologne). Man that stuff smells goooooooood!

:mad:I keep waiting to discover a product I'm not happy with, and getting the 110% guarantee making some money. I'll go broke buying Adam's products waiting for that day to come.

Nice. I love the interior brush and boarshair wheel brush. The fender brush wont fit in the Z s wheel well so I use it on my truck. Leather products are AWESOME!!!!

Hhmmm....I need to order somethin...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Archived