Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from KY

Loop

Just wanted to say hello! Heard about Adam's products from the tbssowners.com forum. Made a big order this past week and am VERY pleased with the quality of the products. I am a convert for sure. Can't wait to get to try even more of their stuff.

Justin

woah woah woah.. two tbss AND two rwd v8s???

must be freaking nice.. lol

welcome!

Thanks! I am a lucky man...The wife lets me have my toys as long as she gets to play...The Goat and white TBSS are hers...I just get to clean them:D

Thanks!

I am in Lexington. Yourself?

Are you a member over at www.kyhorsepower.com If not, its a great forum for all the local car guys.

I am just south of you in Mt. Vernon. I'm actually in Lexington on a relatively regular basis.

I am not, or I don't think I am, lol. I guess what I'm saying is if I joined it in the past I'm not an active member.

Good to have another Kentuckian on board. Especially with as many cool rides as you have.:2thumbs:

Thanks! I am a lucky man...The wife lets me have my toys as long as she gets to play...The Goat and white TBSS are hers...I just get to clean them:D

I wanted a TBSS as a DD.. but since they're gone, I would LOVE a Tahoe! maybe they need a Tahoe SS

I am just south of you in Mt. Vernon. I'm actually in Lexington on a relatively regular basis.

I am not, or I don't think I am, lol. I guess what I'm saying is if I joined it in the past I'm not an active member.

Good to have another Kentuckian on board. Especially with as many cool rides as you have.:2thumbs:

Small world, my wife is from Mt. Vernon.

Welcome to AF :rockon:

Thanks!!

I wanted a TBSS as a DD.. but since they're gone, I would LOVE a Tahoe! maybe they need a Tahoe SS

The TBSS, IMO, is pretty much the perfect DD. It's comfortable, roomy, good in all weather...and FAST! lol

A Tahoe SS, lowered with some 22's and the 6.2 making 430 or so would be awesome.

Archived