Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cleaning aggressive sidewalls

CMorg

Question

12 answers to this question

Use the fender brush to clean the tire with GWC or APC.

Dilute with water (70/30 VRT/Water) in a spray bottle, shake vigorously and spray on and wipe in the thick spots.

You can also use In and Out Spray on them... It makes them look good but it's NOT water proof.

Chris

After you have them clean you can also try to lay a thick coat of SVRT down, evenly of course, let it setup for 5 mins, then come back add another coat of it, wait another minute, then even it out with a MF towel.

;) Definitely use a Pro Tire Sponge

You could do what Chris (Chewy) said by watering down SVRT. But I think you should be able to do it with the foam block. Just cut the block into smaller pieces. When you work the SVRT you'll have to go up-down-side to side.

That is a pretty wild side wall.

Use the fender brush to clean the tire with GWC or APC.

Dilute with water (70/30 VRT/Water) in a spray bottle, shake vigorously and spray on and wipe in the thick spots.

You can also use In and Out Spray on them... It makes them look good but it's NOT water proof.

Chris

:iagree: Let us know how it worked out!:2thumbs:

I dilute the SVRT 50/50 with water on my Silverado that has BFG KO's. I'll spray it on, spread it with the foam block, and let it sit about 15-20 min. Then repeat.

It is a nightmare trying to use it straight out of the bottle with the foam block. On normal car tires though, absolutely no problems

Archived