Customer Service 866.965.0400

A few new changes

GGEVOXFTMFW

Not sure what you've done, but have you thought about taking the advertising off of around your front plate?

I plan on removing the whole front plate mount all together once I find a drill to break the rivets they used to hold it on instead of screws. My rear plate is my detailing advertisement plate I custom made, but the front is in the plans off taking it off.

Nice truck!

What size/brand tires are those, and did you level the truck? I'm trying to get some ideas of what wheels/tires to put on my Avalanche. Trying to level the front 2" to match the back and get some tires like yours!

Nice truck!

What size/brand tires are those, and did you level the truck? I'm trying to get some ideas of what wheels/tires to put on my Avalanche. Trying to level the front 2" to match the back and get some tires like yours!

285/70/17 Goodyear Duratrac's, and truck has a 2.5 level up front. The rims are Kmc spys, and I picked them up for under $600.

Taking the molding off made a hurg difference

Yah Im really happy with the way it turned out. Took about two hours of using fishing string/blow dryer, and goo gone to remove the adhesive left over when I was done. Then few passes of the pc, and some wax. :thumbsup:

Wow, you got a great deal on those! I was thinking about the Rockstar series from KMC, but it seems like everyone and their mother has those these days. Maybe one of their other series. I might get those same tires though.. thanks for the info!

Wow, you got a great deal on those! I was thinking about the Rockstar series from KMC, but it seems like everyone and their mother has those these days. Maybe one of their other series. I might get those same tires though.. thanks for the info!

I wanted something cheap enough incase I curbed or messed one up during our winters here, but in nor cal you dont have to worry about that! haha

dam, someone beat me to it. I was wondering why it took so long for someone to notice he leveled it.

You also de-badged "silverado" off the sides.:D

not to thread jack but here is my truck debadged and leveled with backrack. They are dam good looking trucks, too bad mine had to be bought back by GM:mad: i think GM needs to automatically leave the badges and side moldings off

I had a 2 in level in the front.

DSC03069.jpg

DSC03071.jpg

DSC03073.jpg

Archived