Customer Service 866.965.0400

In & Out Spray-Are you kidding me?

aworkman

Question

I ordered In & Out Spray 2 orders ago. I watched a video and it looked like something I "had" to have. But then I forgot where and how to use it. (For some reason it was linked with the engine compartment in my mind and couldn't remember what else to use it for). After washing my car yesterday I was looking at the faded cowl of my car and thinking it needs some VRT (which means getting out the sponge block, trying to squeeze the sponge in all the tight little places)...and then I thought, "In & Out Spray."

I realize I might start sounding like a I'm plugging these products too much, but I don't know who else to share my excitement with. This stuff is amazing. Just amazing. It went on effortlessly. A bit got on the paint and wiped off easily, and it looked awesome. I was able to get every nook and cranny with the spray. I went from not knowing where to use it, to it being a must have. If you never tried it, I promise you won't be disappointed with it. Awesome product. I really am blown away by these products.

13 answers to this question

I ordered In & Out Spray 2 orders ago. I watched a video and it looked like something I "had" to have. But then I forgot where and how to use it. (For some reason it was linked with the engine compartment in my mind and couldn't remember what else to use it for). After washing my car yesterday I was looking at the faded cowl of my car and thinking it needs some VRT (which means getting out the sponge block, trying to squeeze the sponge in all the tight little places)...and then I thought, "In & Out Spray."

I realize I might start sounding like a I'm plugging these products too much, but I don't know who else to share my excitement with. This stuff is amazing. Just amazing. It went on effortlessly. A bit got on the paint and wiped off easily, and it looked awesome. I was able to get every nook and cranny with the spray. I went from not knowing where to use it, to it being a must have. If you never tried it, I promise you won't be disappointed with it. Awesome product. I really am blown away by these products.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I need I need I need. Waiting for a daily special that isn't 'buy this $75 item and get free IOS' - something under $50 Dylan/Ashley. ;)

Archived