Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adjustable spray streams?

I have seen on other spray bottles that you can adjust how much of the product comes out in regards to how much coverage you need. Just wondering if this is something that would be beneficial to certain products. Also, Is it just me or does the spray come out more in a straight line instead of a mist action? It seems to me that with the detail spray for sure you would want more coverage over a wider, finer area than the one small stream. Do I just have wrong spray nozzles?

The current spray nozzles do have two spray patterns, look closely at the nozzle, it shows the stream or spray patterns on them :thumbsup:

Man.. that might have saved me some detail spray last time haha :loser: Oh well because of it I just picked up some new stuff from the local supplier today and I can't wait to clean the car again.

Man.. that might have saved me some detail spray last time haha :loser: Oh well because of it I just picked up some new stuff from the local supplier today and I can't wait to clean the car again.

No worries, it's how we all learn :2thumbs:

It might not have, I go through a lot of detail spray. That's why the order I picked up yesterday was for gallons!!:D

Archived