Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foamlance Foam cannon

Billyt

Question

17 answers to this question

I found with 6 oz of soap and fill the rest with water, gives me great foam and im able to foam the car twice

dude, how much soap are you going through:willy: to wash the mini and audi (Q5)i can shoot the entire car with a thick coat of foam twice with 2 oz of soap to 14oz of water

so todo both cars shot twice i would only need 4 oz of soap......And I have mine set to high.....:willy:

To much foam can actually be a bad thing.....

He's measuring in Canadian so it actually is only 2 oz of soap :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::jester::jester::jester:

Its not too much foam. Next time I'll give the 2oz a try. Im not using adams shampoo either. I know that gives crazy foam, but im using another shampoo from another company.

Like I said I'll try 2oz next time

Ohh never mind then, use what you found with company x...i used some of megs bargain soap to wash my mom's yukon and i literly had to use 6 oz of soap to 14oz of water to get any type of "foam":willy:

dude, how much soap are you going through:willy: to wash the mini and audi (Q5)i can shoot the entire car with a thick coat of foam twice with 2 oz of soap to 14oz of water

so todo both cars shot twice i would only need 4 oz of soap......And I have mine set to high.....:willy:

Its not too much foam. Next time I'll give the 2oz a try. Im not using adams shampoo either. I know that gives crazy foam, but im using another shampoo from another company.

Like I said I'll try 2oz next time

He's measuring in Canadian so it actually is only 2 oz of soap :lol::lol::lol:

Reason is Adam doesn't sell the foam cannon. He used to sell the foam gun but discontinued it because it wasn't made in the usa. Me, you and 3pedalMINI are the only ones that I know that use the cannon
its good to buy from home but sometimes you just cant get it at home.

it was so cold here before christmas that my snowfoam started to freeze on the car and it sticks like glue:)

Reason is Adam doesn't sell the foam cannon. He used to sell the foam gun but discontinued it because it wasn't made in the usa. Me, you and 3pedalMINI are the only ones that I know that use the cannon

Yup!! i love my foam lance, I actually reconditioned our old trashman pressure washer that's dedicated to my foam cannon.:D:D Here is a pic of my foam, this was taken 5 minutes after i initially shot it:2thumbs: I have finally nailed my adams soap ratio down to perfection, 1:7 ratio = perfect foam:glasses: this shot was when i was first playing around with the soap dilutions..

IMG-20110202-00001.jpg

BTW: adams shampoo blow's megs "hyperwash" out of the water (a soap designed specifically for foam cannons) And as far as i know most of the foam lance cannons are made in Italy

just didnt see any posts of snowfoam on the forum. where over here theres loads of people have them.

Archived