Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam did you recieve my email

Billyt

Hi Billy,

Adam is on the road for the rest of the week... hes going to New Jersey for the big BBQ and Detail Clinic at Detailers Domain.

Hes also generally inundated with hundreds of emails a day... I've seen his email inbox... its crazy!

Best bet is to shoot a message to Ashley@AdamsPolishes.com

She handles our dealer accounts and would be your primary contact for this kind of thing. Just a heads up though, she too is on the road to attend that clinic so you likely won't hear back until Monday.

Hi Billy,

Adam is on the road for the rest of the week... hes going to New Jersey for the big BBQ and Detail Clinic at Detailers Domain.

Hes also generally inundated with hundreds of emails a day... I've seen his email inbox... its crazy!

She handles our dealer accounts and would be your primary contact for this kind of thing. Just a heads up though, she too is on the road to attend that clinic so you likely won't hear back until Monday.

Thanks Dylan i will wait until monday:thumbsup:

Clinic Tomorrow!!

someone in another thread told him to email Adam..

Clinic Tomorrow!!

someone in another thread told him to email Adam..

yes your right Mate which i did but i expected Adam to be snowed under with emails.I will be happy to chat with the lovely Ashley;)

lol I wasnt throwing anyone under the bus, I was just saying it was instructed.. lol

its ok mate you had the right intentions at heart :thumbsup:

I'm human, I make mistakes, and I fess up. I've got nothing to hide. :)

Archived