Customer Service 866.965.0400

Was bored today

RedexInLA

Question

So I tried out my new McCulloch along with APC to clean my 96' DD GMC pickup with 172k on it.

A few pics.

vortec.jpg?t=1305498682

underhood2after.jpg?t=1305498872

mysteamer.jpg?t=1305498912

cowl.jpg?t=1305498946

underhoodafter.jpg?t=1305498973

The $124.00 steamer really works well along with the APC, wish I had taken before pics but didn't think it would have came out so well.

9 answers to this question

Nice. Does the steamer come with any attachments also what's the max psi and temp for it?

Yes, it comes with a nice set of attachments.

The pressure I'm not sure but it has great pressure, was surprised with that some.

Steam output temp is 186

It works much better than I thought, well made.

My valve cover was just caked with oil and other crap being it's a 96' model with high mileage but using the steamer with the APC it had no chance but to remove itself.

HF sells them now also, Amazon sells them for 124.00, there are many other steamers in it's class but from what I've read they don't compare to this one.

You can here the pressure, it's loud which is a good thing.

My wife used it to clean her floors being it came with a attachment for floors, we'll fight for it even though we have the large Goodway which we paid $1,800.00 for, just so heave to move around.

Took me a month to make up my mind, great choice.

Hmm I ordered the optima steamer but looking for one I can use everyday that's lightweight. Does it come with a triangle brush attachment?

Yes it does come with the triangle brush attachment, also comes with a green scrub pad attachement.

I just love the jet nozzle.

Not sure where it's made but the McCulloch generator that I have is made in the US.

China

I have the same one. What mixture of APC to water did you use?

Looks great Kevin!!!

I had to use it full strength because it was so freaking dirty, I tried with a pressure washer but didn't come out well so used the steamer, it broke the gunk up.

It was so bad that I couldn't see the writing on the valve covers..

My 09' Toyota Rav4 would come clean with Pledge, it's that's clean.

Sure the people passing by thought by engine was on fire with all that steam.

Had so much steam that I had to stop to see my work then start up again.

Archived