Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another newbee from CO

ElkyBryan

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><o:p><P><SPAN style=Well I'm not actually completely new to Adams. When I had my El Camino painted a little over a year ago my painter gave me a bottle of DS to use on it. Which my girlfriend immediately took to use on her classic.:mad: We have both been hooked on the stuff ever since. I have only used the DS up until now, but after lurking on here for the past month have decide to get a little more serious about taking car of my cars appearance.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>Don't think I'm ready yet to jump full into a PC setup. Mainly because I'm still trying to play catch up after being out of work for over a year so money has been a little tight. And I'll admit I'm a little scared to take a machine to my cars finish. But since my daily driver is black and lives it's entire life outside (the El Camino gets the garage) I know I'll have to eventually get a PC if I want good results on it. So I'm saving up for one, but it might take some time.<o:p></o:p>

In the meantime I have used the daily specials to pick up the hand polish combo with the free BW, the perfect vision glass combo, a wash bucket with shampoo and wash pad. I've also picked up a decent assortment of MF towels and more of the DS. I will start by using these on the El Camino which really only has minor swirl marks and maybe one or two light scratches.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

Sorry to be so long winded.....I'll shut up now and go back to lurking. Just be prepared for lots of questions once the rain stops here and I can start trying my new Adams products. :)<o:p></o:p>

</o:p>

Welcome Bryan :welcomebanner:

No need to be scared of the PC, the only way you can damage your paint is to drop the machine on it! It does take some time to become good at it (and lots of time to get to the "Junkman" level), but you can get amazing results with the PC and Adam's products right out of the box. I would suggest attending a clinic at the warehouse sometime and 'play' with the machines to see how easy they are to use.

On the $ side, we all understand that, but Adam's has gift certificates, so remind your loved ones of that before birthday, holidays, etc!

Guest Sarah@Adams

:welcomebanner: Bryan, we are glad to have another Colorado member on the forum! Maybe you can make it to one of the clinics at Adam's!

Soooo much fun!:pc:

:welcomebanner: Bryan, we are glad to have another Colorado member on the forum! Maybe you can make it to one of the clinics at Adam's!

Soooo much fun!:pc:

I will have to do that sometime. How often do they take place?

Archived