Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman is Putting on a Detailing in Louisville, KY - May 21st, 2011!

That's right boys and girls, a detailing clinic in my home town sponsored by the Indiana/Kentucky Viper Club of America. This is a totally free clinic and I will have on hand some items that are normally not seen at the clinics. Here's the information.

We'll meet for breakfast at 8:30 AM at the Cracker Barrel located at 1401 Kentucky Mills Drive, Jeffersontown, KY 40299-6310. This Cracker Barrel is located about 1.5 miles away from the warehouse where the event is going to be held. There won't be anything for sale so you won't need to bring any money for that. Just show up with your jacked up paint job and every question that you've wanted to ask about fixing and maintaining your paint. I will be covering in detail, everything that you've seen in my videos and then some. This is your chance to get some hands on experience with a polisher and paint correction with me screaming in your ear. :lolsmack:

For those who want to attend, the address to the Cracker Barrel is:

1401 Kentucky Mills Drive,

Jeffersontown, KY 40299-6310

The event is being held at:

11400 Watterson Court

Jeffersontown, KY 40299

10:00 AM sharp!

This event is open to the public so if you drive a hooptie, you can come too. If you just want to attend the detailing clinic, it will start at noon. I will see those of you who attend there! This is a rain or shine event since we will be indoors.

cnats2010_14.jpg

Well folks, some nice rides showed up today and the information was delivered. The class was a perfect size for those who wanted to ask a lot of questions and we definitely covered some topics. Since I was local to this event, I was able to nring out some goodies to this event that I normally can't bring to other clinics. Thus, folks got to see some goodies up close and personal that they have a;ways wanted to check out before they bought them. Yep, today was that day. To bad if you are local and missed this. We had fun and the weather cooperated big time. But enough with that, let's see some pics!

This was my best before and after:

vcakyclinic2011_1.jpg

Our test subject was a very interesting forum member who drove all the way in from Indianapolis. Just a hop, skip and a jump for him as he put it. His paint was not close to being as jacked up as most cars that I see and you can also see from the before/after picture.

vcakyclinic2011_2.jpg

Here's a shot of all the VCA members. Some really nice rides should up for this event. Check them out.

vcakyclinic2011_3.jpg

Her are some close ups:

vcakyclinic2011_4.jpg

vcakyclinic2011_5.jpg

vcakyclinic2011_6.jpg

vcakyclinic2011_7.jpg

vcakyclinic2011_8.jpg

vcakyclinic2011_9.jpg

vcakyclinic2011_10.jpg

vcakyclinic2011_11.jpg

I want to throw a big shout out to VCA forum member Cliiman for organizing this event. The amount of information that I provide at these clinics is invaluable to most and they will drive quite a distance to attend. Thanks again to all those who participated. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived