Customer Service 866.965.0400

I have a problem

blackws6ta

Question

So I am pretty sure I have an addiction. This is what I have after a year's time. I saw a thread where people posted pictures of their adams collection but I couldn't find it again. Also here is a pic of our new car that will get ADAMIZED as soon as this rain let's up.

85823810_photobucket_4168_.jpg

85823810_photobucket_4169_.jpg

85823810_photobucket_4170_.jpg

85823810_photobucket_4172_.jpg

85823810_photobucket_4173_.jpg

85823810_photobucket_4174_.jpg

85823810_photobucket_4175_.jpg

85823810_photobucket_4176_.jpg

85823810_photobucket_72_.jpg

21 answers to this question

So I decided to stop and check and realized that I actually do have a problem. :help: Over $2,900 spent since my first order last May and I just had to stop myself from making another $150+ order with this current sale. :willy:

Nice collection!!

My addiction started last year.

I'm getting ready to take advantage of Memorial Day sale. I think I'm going to need to clear off another shelf. Think it should get me through until the end of the summer when I make the trip to Corvettes at Carlisle. Last year I came home with a pc kit along with misc other items.

Yeah the shelves bed cleaned but I do repair work out of my garage also so I am in the process of getting wall mounted shelves like in the first picture so I can clear some space. I am going to add to the gallons here shortly once I have some money coming in. Adams needs to make a quick set canopy. I would totally buy one.

Thanks! The front end is sick looking and the color is amazing. It's called sky blue metallic. In some light it almost appears a silver with a hint of blue. Had it about a month now after waiting three months and we are still very pleased. I want to get myself a sonata turbo or the Genesis coupe turbo.

Archived