Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quote of the Week

1anonly

In the last couple of weeks I've seen some funny posts. I've even noticed that two members have quoted other members as their signature.

Let's start a Quote of the Week/Day thread. If anyone sees a good one, post in here so other members can get a good laugh.

Here's one I just saw.

What did that great philosopher MC Hammer say? Oh yeah, "can't touch this."

In the last couple of weeks I've seen some funny posts. I've even noticed that two members have quoted other members as their signature.

Let's start a Quote of the Week/Day thread. If anyone sees a good one, post in here so other members can get a good laugh.

Here's one I just saw.

Well heck, SiDetailing (Michael from Tampa, FL) has a quote of mine in his sig line and I'm the source of the above mentioned quote. :jester: Hmmmmmmmmm. It might be time to quit that day job of mine and take up comedy writing...:willy:...not!

Well heck, SiDetailing (Michael from Tampa, FL) has a quote of mine in his sig line and I'm the source of the above mentioned quote. :jester: Hmmmmmmmmm. It might be time to quit that day job of mine and take up comedy writing...:willy:...not!

Lol just work both jobs. I'm sure pay is good.

Or maybe work for hallmark :lol:

Archived