Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Carlisle Chrysler Nationals - July 8-10 2011

Guest Sarah@Adams

Looking forward to it Lynn. I do belive that's my Viper in the small pic on the right there on the flyer.:rockon: AJ used it as a demo on Saturday last year. This year, it will be there on Friday, and I'll have the 07 Superbee there on Saturday.

Thanks for posting Lynn! I am really pumped up for this one! Another Viper gathering! Now I just have to figure a way to get my truck, trailer, and Viper out to Carlisle!

Eric, I think that I can help you out, I will drive the Viper!;)

Guest Sarah@Adams
Thanks for posting Lynn! I am really pumped up for this one! Another Viper gathering! Now I just have to figure a way to get my truck, trailer, and Viper out to Carlisle!

Just tow the Adam's trailer with the Viper! :burnout:

I am there early if you want to try to work something out to get them both there on Thursday I am willing to help.

Eric, who is doing the demo work next week at Carlisle, maybe he can tackle a couple of marks on my new ride:pc:

Brian from Swan Creek Auto Care and I. Bring it over, we'll fix her up! I have Justin and Brian doing my V all week for the show! They are the only people I trust with my car.

Eric, I'll be stopping by periodically Friday or Saturday, I need some Buttery Wax and Detail Spray. I'll have the Viper Friday, and the 07 Superbee on Saturday. You saw the Bee at last October's clinic at your shop.

Scott

Guest Sarah@Adams

Just checked in and printed my boarding pass for my 6 am flight tomorrow.

See you all at the show!

Leavin tonight, can't wait! This is gonna be a huge show!

20.jpg

Be sure to top by the Adam's tent. As a big thanks to Lynn for bringing back the 5 Gallons, we are going to raffle off a 5 Gallon of Detail Spray. Make sure you get a ticket, drawing will be held Sun at noon! If you do not plan on staying all weekend, I can mail the DS if you win, so put your name and number on the tickets!

My family has always been mopar and have plenty of projects waiting for funds and time.. I am ready to go to this soo bad. Definately get some pictures everyone! If I knew ppl better I might have a parts list for people there :lol:

Someone take some pics of a new Challenger color Green With Envy!:thumbsup:

:iagree:

I like to play around on the manufacturers' websites "Build and price" sections. The Green with Envy package looked pretty sweet!

Guest Sarah@Adams
We had insane rain Friday, but made up for it Saturday and Sunday! Great show and great turnout. Good to see everyone again! Expect a post from Lynn in the Media results shortly!

Insane rain and a flowing river through the booth...

And here you go! Chrysler Nationals 2011 Photos!

Archived