Customer Service 866.965.0400

I must say things have been going well lately !

11chevz71

I know i havent been on in awhile i lurk alot more now. :confused: I will first start of by saying i am almost done with my bachlors degree in Criminal Justice. But along with that i recently got accepted into a leadership program for the advance level. So now i will have basically a minor in leadership to go along with the criminal justice degree. And hopefully i will have my internship settled in the next couple weeks stayed tuned to find out. The date to have my degree done will be hopefully sometime in January. Which i would say is not bad for being twenty.

Next, i am picking up more hours at work so that is always good.

Then this past monday i went to look for a cheap car to run back and fourth to work basically a beater car. But well lets say that didnt happen something totally opposite happened.:lol:

The saleman saw my truck and stated how nice it look and asked if i would like to get rid of it. I wasnt in the mood to trade it but i said give me a price just to see what it would be. He said he had a truck there that he started to pay interest on and he wanted to get rid of it. But i had to go to work so i said i will be back down on Friday to see a price. At the end of everything i ended up buying it. He offered me more that what i payed for my old one so it was a know brainer since i already had my old payed off except for a 1000 bucks. after a little negotation. And my payments only went up 20 buck so i was a happy camper. I went from no warrenty to a warrenty along with losing 38,000 miles. And let me say i wouldnt have done it if it wasnt a good deal. So what did i get?

2011 Chevy Silverado Blue Granite Ex-cab

z71 suspsion

Z71 Appearance package.

5.3 6spd transmission

etc.

0703111457.jpg

Basically taken the old stuff off my old truck and putting it on the new.

Mudflaps wheel liners etc.

All i want to do is get the windows tinted and a bed liner.

IN the end i love it. I wanted something a little bit sporter for my next vehicle like one of the new chargers. But they are a little out of my league right now and are not pratically for what i use my vehicle for.

Hope your guys like it cant wait to wash it.

Archived