Customer Service 866.965.0400

Royal Purple Products

jcarr

If you use the best polishes and waxs on the outside of your car, why not use the best fluids on the inside of your motor? I prefer QuantumBlue from bndautomotive.com . Its custom blended for each car. The best money can buy. Call Brian and he will hook you up. QuantumBlue

Oh by the way I'm new here.

I just received: transmission fluid with filter and gasket, motor oil and filter, antifreeze, differential fluid, and Aces IV gas formula. I also use his power steering lube. Check it out at bndautomotive.com. I don't work for the guy, just like to have the best stuff for my car.

I ran Mobil 1 full synthetic 5w 20 in my Hemi Ram since purchase and it was fine....switched to Royal Purple 5w 20 at about 30K miles....the infamous "Hemi Tick" got quieter...engine ran just as smooth....changed the oil at 6K...probably could have gone longer but it's hot here in TX and I ran it semi hard. Never had a problem with Royal Purple up to when I sold her....may try Amsoil for the new ride though.

I just received: transmission fluid with filter and gasket, motor oil and filter, antifreeze, differential fluid, and Aces IV gas formula. I also use his power steering lube. Check it out at bndautomotive.com. I don't work for the guy, just like to have the best stuff for my car.

Welcome aboard Ron!

Interesting for sure. Thanks for the info!

I would be interested in your impressions of their products. PM me.

Archived