Customer Service 866.965.0400

Northeastern US?

PA seems to have the biggest crowd on here and multiple gatherings but you dont need that to get results. What kind of results are you searching for, whats the subject and whats your price tag? Also :welcomebanner:

Carlisle is a bit more than 2 hours, I think, but it would be well worth the drive to come to one of the shows where Adams will have a set up - they always do a big impressive show. Check the "upcoming clinics" threads so see when the next Carlisle show is. :2thumbs:

We have a clinic in the spring and in the fall like Dan Stated. We run the booth at Carlisle all summer and demo during the entire show. If you can make it out, Adam himself will be running the booth at the Corvette show at Carlisle. Next show I will be at will be Carlisle Trucks.

• 1 month later...
I live in Northeastern PA, and based on the before/afters that everyone is posting, I think that I need to attend one of these. Are there any in the "2hr drive range" of Scranton PA area coming up?

Mustangs at Montrose, Sunday Sept. 11th 2011

3960 Medina Rd, Fairlawn, Ohio 44333

Held at Montrose Ford in Fairlawn, Ohio.

This location is about 2 hours or less from Pittsburgh.

There's a Mustang Car Show & Adams Detail Clinic w/pro detailers Dylan & Ashley. Detail clinic runs from 11am to 1pm. 10% off all polishes & accessories & the first 100 guest get a free sample, too!

Free admission....Official festivities run from 10am-3pm. Car Show is for Mustangs only but all makes & models are welcome at the Adams detail clinic.

I just received this info today from a fellow member McDuff who I met here on the Adams forums & looking forward to meeting Tom & his 1932 Red Ford Hot Rod in person & of course meeting Dylan & Ashley providing the weather is nice.....I plan on driving my '04 Nissan 350Z roadster to the event too! :2thumbs:

I am so angry that i have been waiting for an ohio event for so long now, and i am going to be on a plane back from Hawaii that day. On the good note ill be on waikiki beach the next week:glasses:

Have a great time in that perfect weather! sunshade.gif

Thanks! better take some pics of the event if your are going for me and ill take some pics of waikiki for you.(even though after this trip it is going to be very hard to afford my free internet to upload them). Im 3 grand in already and havent even stepped foot on Oahu.

Archived