Customer Service 866.965.0400

Products and heat

LQ9SS

Question

I know this has been discussed before but I happened to leave my products in the garage and I know the temps hit atleast 90 for a couple days. So lastnight I finally brought the products inside, these include:

BG, SVRT, WCW, DS, FMP, SHR, LC, GWC, CS, APC, MP1, MP2 and my Americana has always been kept inside since day one so that should be in good shape.

Everything seems to look like the same consistancy, but I am concerned about the WCW, when I shake it up it looks to be marbled. Is this normal with WCW, or should I kick it to the curb?

Thanks guys! This is a lesson well learned, im kicking myself for being so stupid.

8 answers to this question

From what I hear it's not the heat that's the worst thing for the product, it's the cold. That being said I leave all my products indoors and leave them out in the shade while I'm working just to help the shelf life the best I can. You should definitaly try to do the same. Clear some room in a closet, these products are expensive and definitaly worth protecting.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3452108&postcount=6

This is when someone left their Glass Cleaner out in the garage during the heat. This may only apply to Glass Cleaner but from what dylan said this may apply to your other products as well. Those products have only been out in that heat for a couple days... I think you're fine.

Always inside and 70 degrees for me man. Dont know the actual effects heat has on the products but i know 100 degrees can break down anything. On the other hand these products are formulated to be applied in direct sun which can include 120 plus degrees so kinda a double edge sword. I say use it

Archived