Customer Service 866.965.0400

2003 F-150 Supercrew - Lifted & Customized

Cyclone

cyclonecrew-albums-cyclone%27s+supercrew-picture157123-new-look.jpg

Asking price is $17,900

It has 115K miles and I drive it every day and this truck has been babied since the day I bought it in '06

Truck is 100% custom. I simply cannot list it all but you can see the outside for yourself in the picture. Inside has 4 custom bucket seats, custom rear console with 2 12's, full components in each door, 2 amps, black carpet, black headliner, black dash accents, full double din with nav/ blue tooth, rearview cam, dvd, ipod, usb, and all kinds of other stuff. 7.5" Fabtech lift with 3" PA body lift on 20" Rockstars and 35" Nitto's. Cowl hood, harley valance, shaved tailgate, rollpan, reese hitch with drop ball, 9.75" rear end with 3:73 gears, full LED underbody kit and LED's under engine bay, door handles, interior, etc... HID lights in headlights and fog lights, Hella off road lights behind stainless steel billet grills, Lightning 3rd, fire/ice tailgate bar, flame graphics, full tint, 3M ClearBlue windshield tint, Autopage RS1000 Alarm w/ remote start

Ok, that's enough to list for now... There is some paint work needed on the hood and tailgate. No dents or major issues though. The tonneau cover in the picture needs paint pretty bad though and it is currently not on the truck, if I still have it when the truck sells you will get it too. I will entertain offers for 4x4 trucks, 4 door sedans (Must be good mpg) + cash (must be minimum of 5K cash).

The only vehicle I will do a straight trade is if it was for the right superduty diesel 4x4. (Minimum of extended cab if its not a 4 door)

You can reach me by texting 863-286-1609 (you can call but its easier for me to text at work) or you can e-mail me drakoty@verizon.net

Archived