Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Gilbert, AZ

Kwhite

Hey all. Joined the site this morning and Jason has already added more stuff to the site. Anyhow, thanks for having me. Will be great having a site that I can ask detailing questions. BTW I own a 2004 Black Mitsu Eclipse GTS, a 2006 Greyish Brown(cant remember the exact name, wife says its grey, i say its more brown...) Ford Exploder XLT, a 1975 Dodge Ramcharger, and a 1991 HoK Burple Kandy Suzuki Katana 600 with a 2004 GSXR 750 motor stuffed into the frame.

DSCN0008.jpg

DSCN0019.jpg

DSCN0020.jpg

few pics taken today at and on way to forgotten classics car show. last one looks like it has some scratches or something wrong. not sure what the deal is cause its not scratched...hmmm maybe i need some Adams stuff.... lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Hey all. Joined the site this morning and Jason has already added more stuff to the site. Anyhow, thanks for having me. Will be great having a site that I can ask detailing questions. BTW I own a 2004 Black Mitsu Eclipse GTS, a 2006 Greyish Brown(cant remember the exact name, wife says its grey, i say its more brown...) Ford Exploder XLT, a 1975 Dodge Ramcharger, and a 1991 HoK Burple Kandy Suzuki Katana 600 with a 2004 GSXR 750 motor stuffed into the frame.

Hello!