Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana consistency?

Team Adam's

Question

5 answers to this question

I got mine a few weeks ago and the first time I opened it up it seemed like the consistency of a bar of soap. I know I had to put pressure on the hex pad to get any to transfer to it. I have never had any of it before this though so I don't know if that is the correct cosistency or not.

I got mine a few weeks ago and the first time I opened it up it seemed like the consistency of a bar of soap. I know I had to put pressure on the hex pad to get any to transfer to it. I have never had any of it before this though so I don't know if that is the correct cosistency or not.

This is the same thing I'm experiencing. I feel like I have to almost mash the applicator into it to get any to stick to it. Not exactly what comes to mind when I think of a "paste." :confused:

you shouldn't be 'smashing' the applicator to get product... a simple wipe of the surface with the face of the app provides enough agitation to liquify some. Theres enough wiggle room in the pot for the app to put it in there and move it around a little.

A hard paste wax like americana will be the consistency of a candle in the pot.

Archived