Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from WA

Killmondays

New to the forum. Just made first purchase of supplies. Bought the Ultimate PC kit, Blaster sidekick, another Bucket and caddy with grit guard, 4" focus pad kit, extra PC pads, and extra applicators!!!

Detailed the whole truck, full paint correction. What a difference! Simply just amazed at the quality in the products. I will post pics soon.

Thank you ADAMS!:jester:

Wow! First post and you've already made huge purchases! You must've seen these products' results somewhere before? Regardless, congrats on your purchase and :welcomebanner:to the forums!

Oh and because somebody has to say it:

:worth:

Edit- You beat me to it! Disregard the above :jester:

That is a HUGE difference in your wheels!

Wow! First post and you've already made huge purchases! You must've seen these products' results somewhere before? Regardless, congrats on your purchase and :welcomebanner:to the forums!

Oh and because somebody has to say it:

:worth:

HAHA. I actually purchased everything about 2 weeks ago, just got around to detailing the truck this week. I had watched the video's from The Junkman and Adam religiously and finally sold my second vehicle to fund the purchase of the detailing supplies and my upcoming wedding! :cheers:

HAHA. I actually purchased everything about 2 weeks ago, just got around to detailing the truck this week. I had watched the video's from The Junkman and Adam religiously and finally sold my second vehicle to fund the purchase of the detailing supplies and my upcoming wedding! :cheers:

Truck looks a million times better!! Great job and congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Archived