Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wax on seal

4Ever16

Needs some help. I got some polish or cleaner on my trunk seals. I have tried to clean off with a toothbrush, water and foreverblack with poor results. Any suggestions?

:help:

Hi John

Wet the tip of a rag with APC and scrub it a little, wipe it dry then cover with VRT. You should be all set :banana::banana::banana:

Bill

• 4 weeks later...
Needs some help. I got some polish or cleaner on my trunk seals. I have tried to clean off with a toothbrush, water and foreverblack with poor results. Any suggestions?

:help:

Hey John, try some All Purpose Cleaner on a towel, and gently work the polish residue out. If you don't have our APC, try Simple Green. Reply with results!

Thanks, Adam:thumbsup:

Do you have an old toothbrush ? Try dipping that in Simple Green and giving it a good scrub and wipe it off with a water soaked rag then put some VRT on it right away.

Let us know how that works :2thumbs:

Bill, I need to read better. I gave the EXACT same advise you gave earlier. DUHHHHH!!!

This tip above is dead-on. Is the rubber oxidized, or cracked? One more thing that works even better on rubber is our Leather & Interior Cleaner.

Sorry to step on your toes Bill, and I'll try to use my brain more!:willy:

Bill, I need to read better. I gave the EXACT same advise you gave earlier. DUHHHHH!!!

Sorry to step on your toes Bill, and I'll try to use my brain more!:willy:

How dare you not read every word of every post :lolsmack:

And PB does work too :D:D:D

:2thumbs:Try putting peanut butter on it, let it set for a minute or so then wipe it off ,wax should be gone .Let me know how this works ! I don't think you will find any pb with a Adam's label !:lol: Chris

THIS is why I come here! :2thumbs: