Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good morning from Naval Station, Norfolk!

GtiGuy

Brandon,

Thought of something. Does your Naval Station have a Auto Hobby Shop, place where sailors can work on their own cars etc.?

If not, up here at Langley we do. As a service member, you can rent a vehicle bay for dirt cheap ($5 an hour)...before I had a house with garage I would load up all of my Adams products, wash the car and then rent a bay for a few hours to detail my vehicles inside...worked like a champ.

Also, if you do some of your own mods, you can do that there as well and the staff are also trained mechanics that can help.

I can get you more information if you like...

Thanks for your service as well:cheers:

Roger that, thanks for the info sir, and thank you for your service.

Brandon,

Thought of something. Does your Naval Station have a Auto Hobby Shop, place where sailors can work on their own cars etc.?

If not, up here at Langley we do. As a service member, you can rent a vehicle bay for dirt cheap ($5 an hour)...before I had a house with garage I would load up all of my Adams products, wash the car and then rent a bay for a few hours to detail my vehicles inside...worked like a champ.

Also, if you do some of your own mods, you can do that there as well and the staff are also trained mechanics that can help.

I've used Langley before....one SS member took out his stock fan and put in e-fans, etc.....I got my spark plugs upgraded....we were there for three hours and spent VERY LITTLE money. :)

Brandon,

Ahh, yes we do! Completely forgot about that. Its hidden on a part of base i'm never really around. I'll have to look into that=, thanks for the reminder!

welcome thankyou for your service and say Hi to my brother for me Jamie Lawson he is stationed down there

Know his rate (job) and what command he's stationed with?

Figured out I can rent a bay for an entire $4 an hour, looks like she'll be getting some Adams love this fall when it cools off a bit here. I hate the heat...

Archived