Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good morning from Naval Station, Norfolk!

GtiGuy

Morning y'all, i'm Brandon. I'm a 21 year old sailor originally from Minnesota but currently stationed in Virginia.

I drive a 2008 RCSB Silverado, black of course.

I've been browsing the forums and gaining knowledge for way too long, I needed to join! Can't wait to learn more and eventually get some adams love on and in my truck! Unfortunately syhe stays parked outside 24/7 but I do what I can to keep it clean. Can't wait till I have a garage again to start doing full corrections.

Again, can't wait to learn more, this seems like a great community of helpful people!

Welcome Brandon!

Not much you can do to keep it clean, but you can keep it protected. Watch the video's by Adam and Junkman to learn the proper wash techniques so you don't add any swirls. Adam's MSS is your best bet for a truck that lives outside, but it requires a PC to apply. Americana Paste does not last a long as MSS, but it can be applied by hand. And don't be scared by the price of the Americana, it will last you a looooong time.

Welcome Brandon!

Not much you can do to keep it clean, but you can keep it protected. Watch the video's by Adam and Junkman to learn the proper wash techniques so you don't add any swirls. Adam's MSS is your best bet for a truck that lives outside, but it requires a PC to apply. Americana Paste does not last a long as MSS, but it can be applied by hand. And don't be scared by the price of the Americana, it will last you a looooong time.

I've definitely watched many of the videos by Adam and Junkman. The plan for the truck this fall sometime is to wash, clay, wash, swirl and haze by hand, revive by hand and them some buttery or americana love. And obviously a full interior detail as well...since I can keep that spotless.

Welcome! Thank you for serving man, Im a young guy and got alotta friends that are out serving as well and the dedication I see in all of you is nothing but amazing! My jeep sits outside all day as well and I have to do just the same to make sure it keep it in its best shape.

Welcome!

First, Thank you for your service!!!!

Second, welcome to the family!

I am right down the road in VB (shore drive)..you may or may not see me around your area. I try to stay out of Norfolk if I can.

If you need anything or have any questions, PM me anytime.

Thank you all for warm welcome!

Welcome!

First, Thank you for your service!!!!

Second, welcome to the family!

I am right down the road in VB (shore drive)..you may or may not see me around your area. I try to stay out of Norfolk if I can.

If you need anything or have any questions, PM me anytime.

Brandi, are there any local Adams dealers out here? I'm in VB quite a bit, I try and stay out of Norfolk as much as possible too.

Brandon, welcome to the family and thank you for your service.

My daughter and son-in-law live in Hampton and they were both in the Navy until my daughter got out last month.

What is your MOS?

I'm a yeoman (YN), I do administrative work for the Center for Naval Engineering. Taking my advancement exam next thursday! :xfingers:

Thank you all for warm welcome!

Brandi, are there any local Adams dealers out here? I'm in VB quite a bit, I try and stay out of Norfolk as much as possible too.

I'm a yeoman (YN), I do administrative work for the Center for Naval Engineering. Taking my advancement exam next thursday! :xfingers:

Unfortunately there are no local ones. I usually order from detail clinics that I attend. Poor Eric at Thompson Racing! HAHAHA My order was well over 1500 and he was totally beside himself. :)

You can order from Odds and Ends Detailing (Darryl) he's in Northern Virginia.

Good luck on your exam next week!!!!

If you want to try any of the products before you purchase them, LMK.

My daughter was a MM2-Nuke and my son-in-law is a MM1-Nuke-ELT.

Good luck on your exam!!!

Awesome, my best friend is an MM2 nuke on the USS John C. Stennis out in Washington state.

Welcome! I go Old Dominion so I'm sure i'll see your truck eventually. Norfolk traffic is horrible but I have to get used to it. Can't fly to school just yet lol. Thank you for your service and good luck on your advancement exam! :2thumbs:

Correction, Virginia traffic is horrible lol. I'm on Hampton Blvd by ODU quite a bit, i'l i'm sure i'm the only one out here with Minnesota plates. :cool:

Brandon,

I am across the bridge at Langley AFB. I have been serving a little longer (22 yrs now) and serving as the Commander of Security Forces Squadron (like the Navy Master of Arms...except in the USAF, we have officers in the careerfield).

(For Brandi too)...Zips Corvette in Richmond (Mechanicsville) carry's all of Adams products...good people and I have had work done on my vette up there...

Need anything, look me up.

Brandon,

I am across the bridge at Langley AFB. I have been serving a little longer (22 yrs now) and serving as the Commander of Security Forces Squadron (like the Navy Master of Arms...except in the USAF, we have officers in the careerfield).

(For Brandi too)...Zips Corvette in Richmond (Mechanicsville) carry's all of Adams products...good people and I have had work done on my vette up there...

Need anything, look me up.

Roger that, thanks for the info sir, and thank you for your service.

Archived