Customer Service 866.965.0400

What happened to Scratch Out

csurfer

Question

Just wondering what happened to the Scratch Out, Brilliance? I still have some from the last time I was able to get it but I haven't seen it anymore. Has it been replaced or just discontinued? :help:

Edited by csurfer

4 answers to this question

Both products are alive and well! Scratch Out was re-named Swirl & Hazre Remover, and Brilliance was put into a spray bottle, and re-named Brilliant Spray Glaze.

People bought the Scratch Out thinking it was going to put paint back on their cars, so we changed the name.

"Adam's Brilliance" Well, that's an oxymoron if there ever was one, so we had to change it too!:lol:

Both products are alive and well! Scratch Out was re-named Swirl & Hazre Remover, and Brilliance was put into a spray bottle, and re-named Brilliant Spray Glaze.

People bought the Scratch Out thinking it was going to put paint back on their cars, so we changed the name.

"Adam's Brilliance" Well, that's an oxymoron if there ever was one, so we had to change it too!:lol:

Does that mean that I can just put a sprayer on my original Brilliance or does it need to be thinned. It looks to thick to be used in the spray bottle.? Now I have a spare Swirl & Haze remover that I can use on the winter beaters.:lolsmack: