Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rubbing it in..

MAYBEN

Well my Wife and I wanted to visit my Sister in Colorado and planned to go when my Parents were going.. we planned on visiting Adam's and taking a tour while we out there..

a few issues arose.. when we travel, we prefer my Parents to watch Smokey and the Bandit, I don't really trust anyone else at this point for that.. and with the house issues we've been having, money is tight as well, so we decided to miss it..

well, my Parents flew out yesterday and a few minutes ago, my Dad sent me a pix message of my Mom right outside the Adam's Warehouse. What a nice way to rub it in.. I called and they were taking a tour with Patti...

maybe if we get out there in June when my Sister graduates I'll get to visit..

:lolsmack:

Well my Wife and I wanted to visit my Sister in Colorado and planned to go when my Parents were going.. we planned on visiting Adam's and taking a tour while we out there..

a few issues arose.. when we travel, we prefer my Parents to watch Smokey and the Bandit, I don't really trust anyone else at this point for that.. and with the house issues we've been having, money is tight as well, so we decided to miss it..

well, my Parents flew out yesterday and a few minutes ago, my Dad sent me a pix message of my Mom right outside the Adam's Warehouse. What a nice way to rub it in.. I called and they were taking a tour with Patti...

maybe if we get out there in June when my Sister graduates I'll get to visit..

:lolsmack:

wait, so you make your parents watch the movie smokey and the bandit over and over again until you get back home??? what kind of son are you? :lol:

Archived