Customer Service 866.965.0400

7424xp PC or used Flex

oneslowGTO

Guest Sarah@Adams

I would say :bump: up to the Flex Polisher. It is a fine piece of German machinery! The Porter Cable is great but the Flex Polisher will save you some time as well as remove some defects that the Porter Cable won't completely remove.

It is very safe and contrary to popular belief, very easy to use! I like both but the Flex is my machine of choice.

I would say :bump: up to the Flex Polisher. It is a fine piece of German machinery! The Porter Cable is great but the Flex Polisher will save you some time as well as remove some defects that the Porter Cable won't completely remove.

It is very safe and contrary to popular belief, very easy to use! I like both but the Flex is my machine of choice.

Yeah, but the Flex is expensiveeeeeee! Ha ha. I also just bought new pads for the Porter Cable that I used once. Does it use the same pads?

Guest Sarah@Adams
Yeah, but the Flex is expensiveeeeeee! Ha ha. I also just bought new pads for the Porter Cable that I used once. Does it use the same pads?

The Porter Cable Polisher is still a GREAT machine but you asked... :D

No, the pads are not the same. The Flex Polisher uses the flat faced Flex Pads.

Guest Sarah@Adams
Guess I have some thinking to do.....:confused:

By the way, how does one get a job working for Adam's? That has to be the greatest job EVER!! :pc:

Luck and Adam's need for another team member.

Oh, and yes, it is the GREATEST JOB EVER!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sarah@Adams
Lucky You!! :thumbsup: Wish I could do something like that!

It is fun! Going on 14 years in this industry and learning from the best. The key is to never stop learning and developing your skills.

As a girl in a guy industry it was at times hard to earn the respect but usually when I start talking people can tell I have put my time in! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I'll have to get back to you.. I'm debating as I may need it for my focus pads (don't want to use the drill)

Once I purchase a tool, it is mine for life. No thoughts on ever selling them and they always come in handy.

I'll have to get back to you.. I'm debating as I may need it for my focus pads (don't want to use the drill)

This is the primary use for my PC now, love having the focus pad adapter on there. Makes it easy to just grab it when I see a scuff or spot that needs some extra work.

:2thumbs:

Nope I have that and a Flex. Didnt look at the price just threw it up. I took it off my SVTPerformance site

So you won't mind if I remove it?

The Pinnacle thing is against our forum rules... It's a link to buy a competitors products, albeit from an individual.

Chris

Archived