Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need a rec. for repainting hood and qrtr panel

PlasmaPlayer

Question

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right place for this question but here it goes....

I am extremely bummed at the moment. My 11' Subie Sti hatch was just scratch up to hell by a nylon type rope that was tied to some cones in order to section off part of a parking lot. Long story short it looks like the damage is very deep but not deep enough to hit sheet metal. I was wondering if anyone knew of a great shop who paints car and who might even have some experience with subarus. thanks very much for any and all help and responses:help:....

4 answers to this question

Post some pics of the damage

I'll try to post some during the day but I had a good look and its very deep into the clear and probably into the actual paint. Is there such a thing as just applying more clear? I am just now educating myself on the topic. the first time I needed to research this....

I can't imagine that a nylon robe could damage bad enough that you can't remove them with a PC or Flex! Waiting on pics!

As I mentioned its pretty deep. any recs on paint places around my area would be great. Thanks.....especially those that might have lots of experience with subaru paint. Apparently, that paint is a 3 step and very soft. Thnx

Archived