Customer Service 866.965.0400

No car cover but wanting to put another layer of wax.

ticaaal70

Question

I just appled MSS on my car and i was wanting to let it sit overnight to cure but theres a problem, i have no car cover. Its garaged right now. Is there any problem with having no car cover while letting it sit over night and then apply american/glaze combo tommorow? Like do i have to worry about dust settling onto the MSS? Sorry im still alil of a detailing noob lol

Thanks for reading

4 answers to this question

Ok, just to make sure... You removed the haze right? Just use some DS or WCW to clean the surface of dust and put a coat of APW or whatever you want to top coat it with.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Yes, when the MSS is applied, you let it sit for about 20-30 minutes (read the label) then wipe it off. The 12 hour thing is to let it fully cure, after which sometimes it will get a little haze, which can be wiped off with DS. Me personally, I have never seen the haze.

As far as sitting out overnight, I would assume that it has gotten dusty (like where I live), if you have dew overnight, and would do a wipe down with WW, or even a wash if you are going to be really rigorous. With black paint, assume the paint is dusty, as it shows absolutely everything.

Archived