Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi! New guy from Tampa, FL

afguy0127

Hey all, been using Adam's products for more than a year now, but just tonight got around to reading on here and registering. I say more than a year, but it isn't like I've been using them a LOT during that time, lol. Just a couple of times so far, but I cannot deny the results. I've got a PC, but I am still very much a newbie when it comes to using it. My real test will be later this year... my dad has an 06 GTO, just like me, but his is black (mine is orange), and is in need of some serious work. So, just here to read, learn, and hopefully be able to contribute!

WELCOME! Keep an eye out for local shows that we'll be at. Most times, we do live demonstrations and you can get a real feel for the products and how they work.

Turkey Rod Run is in November over the Thanksgiving Day weekend in Daytona. Come one down, meet Adam, Lynn, me and other forum members. Nothing like getting instruction from the man himself. :thumbsup:

Oh...and my hand delivery offer is always in effect.

Welcome Alex.

We met at the Plant City car show. I have the 06 QSM.

Nice to see you on the Adams board, and I can say to rest of you

his Brazen Orange Goat is stunning.

Did you get the 06 tails yet?

Hey man, long time no speak! No, no 06 tails yet. I got rear-ended a month ago or so, and I was hoping the tails were going to get broken so I could get the right ones... nope, didn't happen, lol. One of these days. And I don't know about stunning, but thanks! I think yours looked cleaner than mine, lol!

Archived