Customer Service 866.965.0400

In & Out car wash... looks promising !

Sandalwood

Question

Was driving to class today when I saw this lovely car wash. One of many car washes available in the greater Savannah area... :thumbsup:

photo-8.jpg

Lets see how many things we can find wrong/ironic with this picture.. kind of like those magazine games.

I'll start.. love how the car wash takes place on a gravel lot...

14 answers to this question

Guest Gone & Forgotten

@ Len, did you see On The Spot is opening another location on Bailey Cove just south of Four Mile Post Rd? Old Texaco oil change bldg. behind CVS. Those guys suck and hire parolees for $8/hour who live in half-way houses. I agree, people need a chance, just not while they are detailing my car. Mowing my grass, sure...

To the OP, that place looks like a flea market that moved out of town.

@ Len, did you see On The Spot is opening another location on Bailey Cove just south of Four Mile Post Rd? Old Texaco oil change bldg. behind CVS. Those guys suck and hire parolees for $8/hour who live in half-way houses. I agree, people need a chance, just not while they are detailing my car. Mowing my grass, sure...

I'm assuming you're referring to the other Len that posted in this thread because I have no idea what you're talking about. :D

Yep. There is a girl I work with and friends with on FB that knows the owner of On The Spot. She's always talking them up but she really has know idea how good her new Beamer could look.

There is also a new place called Customize Auto Detail and Window Tint on University. They are probably a little better because they use "ReviveIt Wax".

I'm assuming you're referring to the other Len that posted in this thread because I have no idea what you're talking about. :D

Yep. I think he meant me. :cheers:

Archived