Customer Service 866.965.0400

Alpine IVA-W505 and JL audio Amps/Subwoofers, Boston Speakers

G8toWRXdave

Selling off all my old equipment to pay for the new stuff.

I will accept offers through PM

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING, Local pickup available upon request (Near Buffalo, NY). PAYPAL, or cash in person only.

Alpine IVA-W505 - $400

It is in excellent condition, no scratches. All cables/harnesses included. I dont believe i have the trim ring though, but it isnt necessary for most installs anyway.

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

JL 12w7 - $300

-I have had this a long time. still pounds hard. it does however have a cut, about .5" long in the surround. I do not have original box to ship it in, but if you dont want the enclosure i could figure something out. the enclosure is beat up, covering missing on a few corners, all cosmetic though, still very solid. i have never had the woofer out of the box, this is how i purchased it. i do not know exact model/year produced.

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

(2) JL 10w3v3 - $250

-These subwoofers are like new. only used for a few months before i traded in the truck they were installed in. I have the original JL packaging so that is what they will be shipped in. If you want the enclosures with them, you can have them for free. price is with or without enclosure.

IMG_0430.jpg

JL 1000/1 - $350

Got this when i got the 12w7 so it has been around the block a few times. works great, but has some cosmetic scratches and marks.

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

JL 300/4v2 - $325

This amp is basically brand new, purchased a the beginning of this summer for my G8. just traded in the G8 for my WRX so this came out and is up for grabs. LIKE NEW.

IMG_0431.jpg

JL 300/2v2 - $275

This amp is also like new. this was installed in my colorado with the two 10w3's. only used a few months.

IMG_0425.jpg

Boston Acoustics SC65 6.5" Coaxial speakers - ****SOLD****

Boston Acoustics SC60 6.5" Component speakers - ****SOLD****

You have quite a bit of money invested in audio products there.

Yeah its scary, don't even ask what is installed in the WRX. Ill tell ya though:

Alpine INA-W910 headunit with SiriusXM

JL ZR650-CSi in the front

JL C3-650 in the back

JL 10w6 in the trunk

JL HD900/5 powering it all

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The unit will work with your steering wheel controls, you just need the interface box. I just used a Metra Axxess in my WRX, worked great. It auto programmed itself to the car and the radio.

The unit comes with an ipod cable. you will then have full control of the ipod through the touchscreen. i left my ipod in the glove box connected. You can also use a usb flash drive, you just have to disconnect the ipod cable from the usb cable from the radio.

Navigation is available but not included. You can purchase the alpine blackbird 2 (be careful, it must be the second generation blackbird). behind the screen is a dock that the handheld GPS will slide into, and you then have full control of the GPS through the headunit touchscreen. you can also purchase a DVD based alpine navigation unit. this will connect through ainet, which is alpines proprietary accessory connector.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived