Customer Service 866.965.0400

Best Portable Lighting Solution?

Luken10

Question

Hey guys, I have been reading through some threads and doing some searching and I can't come to a conclusion on what the best flash light is.

I see that many of you use the Brinkmann Maxfire Dual Xenon Spotlight

I don't know the slightest bit about lights, but DUAL XENON sounds pretty fancy right? :lolsmack:

Doing some more research I came across some other types of lights.

Brinkmann has a Dual Halogen/LED spotlight which can switch from a halogen light to an LED light. I hear a lot of you use halogen lights so this may be a better option?

And the finally there is just a Dual LED Spotlight. I know that certain LED's can be extremely bright, but are they good for finding all of the hidden swirls?

Or is it better to just get one of those Halogen Work Lights? Is it one of those things where portable is nice, but the bigger wired version works twice as well for the same price?

I know you guys are the pros, so some help would be nice before I go spend my cash! Thanks! :cheers:

3 answers to this question

Agreed. While there may be more expensive spotlights on the market that do a better job, bang for the buck wise that brinkman is great. I use mine all the time (not just for detailing)

I would not however treat it as a replacement for a set of halogens, ideally you'll have both to get the job done.

BTW - Phil @ Detailers Domain sells that Brinkman and is an Adam's Dealer so you can kill 2 birds with one stone! :D

Archived