Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wheel protection and cleaning

Will!

Question

Hi all,

I am going to be purchasing a new set of Ultra Predators in chrome soon and I am wanting to seal/protect them as best as possible from brake dust etc. What would be the best product to do so with? I will be applying this by hand since I do not have a PC yet but it is on my Christmas list :willy:

Also what should I pick up for a wheel cleaner? I want to keep these wheels as mint as I possibly can since I had some issues with the chrome on my last set.

Thanks a bunch,

Will

4 answers to this question

Speaking as someone who rolls on Chrome daily...

Machine Super Sealant by hand or even better, the new spray sealant (soon to be released) work great.

For cleaning purposes...you should first look into ceramic pads. From there, either Adam's Car Shampoo or Adam's Green Wheel Cleaner will exceed your expectations. Might I suggest a Turbostick to help keep those barrels pretty too. From there, Seal them, and add some Brilliant Glaze to really melt faces.

Mook

Speaking as someone who rolls on Chrome daily...

Machine Super Sealant by hand or even better, the new spray sealant (soon to be released) work great.

For cleaning purposes...you should first look into ceramic pads. From there, either Adam's Car Shampoo or Adam's Green Wheel Cleaner will exceed your expectations. Might I suggest a Turbostick to help keep those barrels pretty too. From there, Seal them, and add some Brilliant Glaze to really melt faces.

Mook

:iagree: And keep wheels clean, don't let brake dust build up!

Archived