Customer Service 866.965.0400

DD car cover

bigaudiofanatic

Question

I know I know before anyone says it I know I can introduce swirls by going this way but I will just have to be careful.

What is a good quality car cover for a daily driver?

I have almost given up with this car. The mouse traps seem to be working but he has not jumped up and got grabbed by one yet, even than I do not know if that will teach him.

But at this point I give up, he is putting more scratches in my paint than I can stand to look at. They are all surface but god it bugs the living h*** out of me.

I am currently setting up something to get a clear bra installed on the hood and front bumper.

clearbranj.com

Which will help A LOT but just in case I want extra protection. But I am at the end of my rope.

2 answers to this question

same CC Weathershield HP with lining covered on the inside.

Just be aware that this cover " The Weather shield HP" is very thin and next to impossible to put on and take off using the Junkman method...I tried.

I roll front to windsheild, then i roll back to wind shield and unhook from side mirrors to take off. I put it on the reverse way. Hook on to mirrors then roll front out and then back out. This method seems to work best for me. He is a vid of it in action if you are concerned about weather protection

Any questions please feel free to ask.

California Car Cover has the best fitting, best choices of materials I have found. Call and ask for Brandon, he'll get you the right cover.

Bruce

Archived