Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie from Utah

LFairbanks

• 2 months later...
Guest Gone & Forgotten

These Silverado's are driveway hogs eh?

Nice 1 man - sorry I missed this a few months ago. Any mods other than the boutique seat covers?

These Silverado's are driveway hogs eh?

Nice 1 man - sorry I missed this a few months ago. Any mods other than the boutique seat covers?

Boutique seat covers...lol. They are really nice. I even like them. Not really a driveway hog. We have a horse trailer that is parked to the right when I took that pic. It was impeding my taking of that pic, so I parked the truck at an angle to snap the pic. The horse trailer will be getting an Adams treatment sometime this summer.

As far as mods. Iam going to level the front end. It is already plenty high for me. New wheels and tires. A sprayed in bed liner. A tonneau cover of some sort. Have always bought Leer toppers in the past. The wife says she doesn't want one this go around. Tinting the front windows. It all just takes time and $. Iam really in no hurry.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

was quoted $499 for under-rail line-x, have 20% off card from my homeboy having his Ranger done a month ago. May hit that up. 400 bones for a line-x in a full size... not bad when a drop in costs $149.

If I go with a cover, I want the folding kind. Saw an F150 STX with one (new) and loved the cover. I folded it each way, locked it, unlocked it -etc... nice. $800 tho.

I've seen the leveling thing mentioned on GMFS forums - buncha dbags there. Would have to see before/afters to understand the concept.

Archived