Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie from Utah

LFairbanks

Hello,

New to the forum, but have been using Adams Products for about 10 years. Just picked up a new ride and have been doing a ton of reading about various maintenance items. Their is always something new to learn. Looking forward to learning tips and tricks from the experts.

Thanks to everybody for sharing their knowledge know-how. :cheers:

Welcome fellow Ute! I'm your neighbor I'm just north a little in Daybreak.

We do a Cars and Coffee event every Saturday morning at the Beans & Brews in The District if that's your sort of thing.

Take care!

welcome11.gif

Alright Chris' date=' I have waited a few days to post because I was hoping you would post up some pics. [img']http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/sweetee1207/Smileys/f0c36acc20df62e06100c20b74eecc3d.gif[/img]

:D

Give me a bit. I have some somewhere on the computer, I just have to find them. It may take me some time to find the ones that come to mind. I have thousands of pictures and there isn't a "car" folder so to speak. Photography is a big hobby of mine so I tend to take a lot of pics. Not the best but I enjoy learning and experimenting.

Welcome fellow Ute! I'm your neighbor I'm just north a little in Daybreak.

We do a Cars and Coffee event every Saturday morning at the Beans & Brews in The District if that's your sort of thing.

Take care!

I may show up sometime. I can always go for a "Revolver".

So I spent a few hours in the garage and cleaned up my newest addition.

Truck001.jpg

Truck002.jpg

Truck003.jpg

The metal polish 1 and 2 did a great job of cleaning up the exhaust tip. It originally looked like a fence post. Thought about taking a before pic, but lighting wasn't the greatest in that corner of my garage.

Truck006.jpg

Truck007.jpg

Truck008.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived