Customer Service 866.965.0400

PDR guys...

Sandalwood

Question

6 answers to this question

Wow that is some nice work... gives me hope! do you know how much he charged for those larger dents?

Heres the damage.. there might be some paint problems but i just got her out of the shop a few months ago so I'd be happy just getting the damage out for now..

8u3lr.jpg

Tim, I'm not sure what he charged for any of those. I've know a couple people who have used him and he does amazing work - but he's been doing it for 14 or 15 years now. I know for the guys I've sent there, it's been a whole lot less than body work and repaint.

By the way... what happened?

Tim, I'm not sure what he charged for any of those. I've know a couple people who have used him and he does amazing work - but he's been doing it for 14 or 15 years now. I know for the guys I've sent there, it's been a whole lot less than body work and repaint.

By the way... what happened?

Thanks, I contacted a local PDR guy with a picture, he estimated $425.. not bad compared to the $1700 for a full repair with blending.. I still don't know what I want to do yet though.

I was parked on a curb in at my college dorm, came out one morning and some one had backed into my door.

Archived