Customer Service 866.965.0400

Porter Cable 7424 or 7424 HD?

Natch02

Question

Newby here. Just started using Adams products and have already had so many compliments on truck? My question is should I get the standard 7424 or get the HD version. I think there is a $30.00 difference between the two.:help: Thanks for any help you may provide me!!!

17 answers to this question

Newby here. Just started using Adams products and have already had so many compliments on truck? My question is should I get the standard 7424 or get the HD version. I think there is a $30.00 difference between the two.:help: Thanks for any help you may provide me!!!

You'd be paying $30 for a longer cord, that's the only difference. Get the 7424 :thumbsup:

Do what I did, buy one of everything :lolsmack:

:lol::lol: Yep, that would solve the problem...

I would add a bottle of Brilliant Spray Glaze and maybe another bottle of Detail Spray.

I seem to use a whole lot of Detail Spray. I ended up buying it by the gallon to refill the (3) 16 oz. bottles I have between my wife and I.

I don't have any practical experience with the PC, I just recieved mine also. That being said, if you need to use Detail Spray as a lube with the machine, I would think you might go through a lot of it keeping the pads lubed.

Someone else with more experience may be able to confirm or crush that thought.:D

:lol::lol: Yep, that would solve the problem...

I would add a bottle of Brilliant Spray Glaze and maybe another bottle of Detail Spray.

I seem to use a whole lot of Detail Spray. I ended up buying it by the gallon to refill the (3) 16 oz. bottles I have between my wife and I.

I don't have any practical experience with the PC, I just recieved mine also. That being said, if you need to use Detail Spray as a lube with the machine, I would think you might go through a lot of it keeping the pads lubed.

Someone else with more experience may be able to confirm or crush that thought.:D

Just a mist on the pad before use. Don't have to use a heavy dose.