Customer Service 866.965.0400

14K Pink Sapphire/Diamond Ring with Lifetime Protection Plan

Laguna

I know nothing about jewllery, but isnt a 14k diamond worth more than $200?

14K means the band is 14K gold. You're confusing K with carats. Big difference.

Haha, a 2ct. diamond ring is around $5-6,000? If I could afford a 14ct. ring, I'd be in heaven right now.

I believe the ct. weight in this ring for the diamonds is like .15 or something. It's not much.

has it been appraised? whats it worth?

Well I bought it at $250 and it's only I'd say 2 months old at most? It was purchased from Rogers and Hollands.

It's not an engagement ring, it's just a ring. Some call it a promise ring.

Thanks @ sorry. It's all good. This is our fifth breakup. Hoping to move on. I've given her chances and two years of my time. We're treading Einstein's quote on Insanity at this point.

Ahaha, well if it didnt work the first 5 times what makes you think it will work the next 5 times. you guys just need to move on. i know when you spend 2 years together, you guys become really close and its REALLLYYYYYY hard to move on; but you have to.

The first little while it will be hard bc you will constantly be thinking about her, but the best thing to do is go out, have fun and keep your self busy. Sitting alone at home is the worst thing you can do.

Sorry for the rant, but ive been through this too many times....thus why im single and why I think i'll be single for a very long time.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the rant, but ive been through this too many times....thus why im single and why I think i'll be single for a very long time.

You sound like me lol. I have a bad case of nice-guy syndrome. :cheers:

Holy heck, did not even realize this thread was a month old. geeze. why did it pop up for me. ugh. I hate posting and not realizing the date, such a FNG sorta thing to do lol

Well I bought it at $250 and it's only I'd say 2 months old at most? It was purchased from Rogers and Hollands.

It's not an engagement ring, it's just a ring. Some call it a promise ring.

Thanks @ sorry. It's all good. This is our fifth breakup. Hoping to move on. I've given her chances and two years of my time. We're treading Einstein's quote on Insanity at this point.

Been there and done that with a "special somebody". There is no Adam's product to work on that kind of correction that's needed! :lolsmack::cheers:

Archived