Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ridgid led off road lights

billawd

I had the Dually style lights setup as reverse lights on my Jeep. Very well made, very bright and they are holding up very well. I can tell you that you will not be disappointed at all with their products. Plus they now came out with clip on filters depending on what weather conditions you are driving in.

I want a 10 inch or 20 inch single in the front bumper kinda hidden. Here's a pic of the front of my truck I was thinking bout mounting it in the space above the license plate. What do you guys think of my mounting idea?

c6e4de6c-8466-a2cf.jpg

I think its a great idea! I've seen some pics of Fords like mine with them in the hole in the bumper. Ive been tossing that idea around or a light bar with four round lights mounted on it. I'm sure I'll think it to death before I do it. HAHA

Do you think you'll have to go with the single row series?

Love the all white front end too! Very Clean!

The space above the license plate will work as long as you can get a solid mounting position in there. Yes the Rigid LED bars are somewhat expensive but you get what you pay for. Plus when you turn them on it lights up like nobodies business! Keep us posted on what you decide on getting.

The money doesn't bother me if it worth it. And from what I have seen heard and read they are a great company with a great product and the are out of AZ. I'll probably get a set in the next few months I'll update pics when I get the light bar.

The money doesn't bother me if it worth it. And from what I have seen heard and read they are a great company with a great product and the are out of AZ. I'll probably get a set in the next few months I'll update pics when I get the light bar.

Great! The expensive reply was more for 2008fx4 since we both know they are not cheap and let me tell you, they take a lickin and keep on lightin! :banana: Post up when you get them installed! You're going to want to drive around with the light bar on all of the time!

Archived