Customer Service 866.965.0400

Say it isn't so!

dennyb

Question

I, for one am going to miss in and out spray ,a fantastic product.I still have 3 cans left,(wish I had more)( will I have to turn them over to Big Brother..lol).I don't know of any other product out there that is any way like in and out spray, I hope Adam and company, can develope a product thats as good, and can meet all the gov. regs.:(

2 answers to this question

I, for one am going to miss in and out spray ,a fantastic product.I still have 3 cans left,(wish I had more)( will I have to turn them over to Big Brother..lol).I don't know of any other product out there that is any way like in and out spray, I hope Adam and company, can develope a product thats as good, and can meet all the gov. regs.:(

The Men in Black are looking for ya! You can hide those cans in my garage. I know they will be safe there !:jester:

Give Richie a call,he has 30 cans left:rockon:and going fast:glasses: